Recent Highlights - 2020 - 2019 - 2018 - 2017 - 2016 - 2015 - 2014 - 2013 - 2012 -
2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 - Prior Publications - Book Chapters
- Chen, D., Chen, J.-T., Glogowski, E., Emrick, T., and Russell, T. P., "Thin Film Instabilities in Blends under Cylindrical Confinement," Macromolecular Rapid Communications 30, 377-383 (2009).
- J.-T. Chen, D. Chen and T.P. Russell, "Fabrication of hierarchical structures by wetting porous templates with polymer microspheres," Langmuir 25, 4331-4335 (2009)
- J. He, Z. Niu, R. Tangirala, J.-Y. Wang, X. Wei, G. Jutz, A. Boker, B. Lee, S. V. Pingali, P. Thiyagarajan, Q. Wang, T. Emrick and T.P. Russell, "Self-assembly of tobacco mosaic virus at oil/water interfaces," Langmuir 25, 4979-87 (2009).
- Park, S., Kim, B., Xu, J., Hofmann, T., Ocko, B., and Russell, T.P., "Lateral ordering of cylindrical microdomains under solvent vapor," Macromolecules 42(4), 1278-1284 (2009).
- S. Park, D.H. Lee, J. Xu, B. Kim, S.W. Hong, U. Jeong, T. Xu and T.P. Russell, "Macroscopic 10- terabit-per-square-inch arrays from block copolymers with lateral order," Science 323, 1030-1033 (2009).
- Park, S., Kim, B., Cirpan, A., and Russell, T.P., "Preparation of Metallic Line Patterns from Functional Block Copolymers," Small 5(11), 1343-1348 (2009).
- S. Park, O. Yavuzcetin, B. Kim, M.T. Tuominen and T.P. Russell, "A simple top-down/bottom-up approach to sectored, ordered arrays of nanoscopic elements using block copolymers," Small 5, 1064-1069 (2009).
- J.-Y. Wang, W. Chen and T.P. Russell (2009). Patterning with block copolymers. Unconventional nanopatterning techniques and applications. J. A. Rogers and H. H. Lee. Hoboken, NJ, John Wiley and Sons, Inc.: 233-290.
- C.-F. Huang, W. Chen, T.P. Russell, A.C. Balazs, F.-C. Chang and K. Matyjaszewski, "Synthesis of Photoisomerizable block copolymers by atom transfer radical polymerization," Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics 210(18), 1484-1492 (2009).
- J. I. Lee, J. K. Kim, J. K. Kim, Y. C. Kim, J.-W. Yu and T. P. Russell, "Highly Aligned Ultra-High Density Arrays of Conducting Polymer Nanorods Using Block Copolymer Templates,” Nano Letters 8(8), 2315-2320 (2009).
- D.Y. Ryu, S. Ham, E. Kim, U. Jeong, C. Hawker and T. Russell, "Cylindrical microdomain orientation of ps-b-pmma on the balanced interfacial interaction: Composition effect of block copolymers," Macromolecules 42(13), 4902-4906 (2009).