I have been a professor in the Materials Science and Engineering Department at the University of Maryland since 1992.
Lab Talk with Laura is a weekly radio show where Laura Fattaruso and a local comic interview STEM researchers at UMass Amherst.
Check out Marcus and Todd's interview!
In addition to receiving a Peebles award, Shruti was the recipient of the Alan Gent Distinguished Student Paper Award for her presentation entitled "Puncture Mechanics of Soft Gels at Small Length Scales" at the 41st Annual Adhesion...
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)