I received my PhD from PSE in 2017.
UMass Amherst, Anika Therapeutics Sign Agreement to Collaborate on New Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
“We’re excited to renew our partnership with UMass Amherst and its world-renowned research faculty to continue developing a targeted, localized therapy that could address an unmet medical need in rheumatoid arthritis,” said Dr. Charles...
In addition to being published in Macromolecules, M. Muthukumar's article A Perspective on Polyelectrolyte Solutions is featured on the cover and is included in the ACS Editors choice 50th Anniversary Perspectives.
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)