I joined Cornell University in the summer of 1986, four years after graduating from UMASS in PSE and having spent those years working in
A study by Greg Grason and collaborators Andreea Panaitescu and Arshad Kudrolli at Clarke University was featured on the cover of the June 15, 2018 issue of Physical Review Letters. Tomographic experiments probe the evolution...
Di Jia and M. Muthukumar Report Unexpected New Dynamics for Large DNA Molecules in Liquid Suspension
The discovery by Di Jia and M. Muthukumar of a novel topologically frustrated dynamical state of DNA and other charged macromolecules inside a hydrogel is published in Nature Communications, 9, 2248 (2018). The origin of this...
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)