When considering my experience as a PSE student, one event that clearly stands out was presenting at my first meeting (ACS). Preparing t
UMass Amherst, Anika Therapeutics Sign Agreement to Collaborate on New Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
“We’re excited to renew our partnership with UMass Amherst and its world-renowned research faculty to continue developing a targeted, localized therapy that could address an unmet medical need in rheumatoid arthritis,” said Dr. Charles...
In addition to being published in Macromolecules, M. Muthukumar's article A Perspective on Polyelectrolyte Solutions is featured on the cover and is included in the ACS Editors choice 50th Anniversary Perspectives.
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)