I am currently a professor of Chemical and Materials Engineering at the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati OH.
In addition to receiving a Peebles award, Shruti was the recipient of the Alan Gent Distinguished Student Paper Award for her presentation entitled "Puncture Mechanics of Soft Gels at Small Length Scales" at the 41st Annual Adhesion...
UMass Amherst, Anika Therapeutics Sign Agreement to Collaborate on New Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
“We’re excited to renew our partnership with UMass Amherst and its world-renowned research faculty to continue developing a targeted, localized therapy that could address an unmet medical need in rheumatoid arthritis,” said Dr. Charles...
In addition to being published in Macromolecules, M. Muthukumar's article A Perspective on Polyelectrolyte Solutions is featured on the cover and is included in the ACS Editors choice 50th Anniversary Perspectives.
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)