International Polymer Symposium on Recent Advances in Fundamentals of Synthesis, Applications for Biomedical Materials and Ad
After working in industry for two years, Andrew Davis, PhD '14 was hired as a polymer chemist in the Library of Congress’s Preservation Research & Testing Division.
M. Muthukumar has received a grant from the National Institutes of Health of $1.4 million for four years for a research project entitled, "Computational Design Engine for Accurate and Efficient Sequencing of DNA and RNA"
A study by Greg Grason and collaborators Andreea Panaitescu and Arshad Kudrolli at Clarke University was featured on the cover of the June 15, 2018 issue of Physical Review Letters. Tomographic experiments probe the evolution...
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)