- 2000 sq ft of experimental space within the Silvio O. Conte National Center for Polymer Research
- 8 ft fume hoods, each equipped with the necessary equipment to perform polymer synthesis, and characterization.
- All labs are equipped with standard equipment such as glassware, hot plates, stirrers, vacuum pumps, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, roto-evaporators, etc.
- VAC Argon-atmosphere glove box
- Thin Film Preparation Facilities / Spin-coating stations
- Click here for details on the UMass Nanoimprint Lithography Laboratory